Tuesday, May 3, 2016

You have received the "Garrison" Creek bonus...

Last picture with my Federal Way Zone before transferring to Renton Zone.


Well we blew the week out of the water for the Korean Branch. It was amazing how blessed our efforts have been. We almost accomplished all of our goals for the week. Here are what I believe to be the highlights.


We have been working with Cho Sung Bin this week. We had a lesson with him earlier this week where we shared some scriptures of the blessings he will receive as he strives to endure to the end. He is going through some hard times, but he is staying positive and looking towards Jesus. Which is just awesome. As we were about to leave Elder Jeong stopped and offered him a prayer and Cho Sung Bin told us that he felt the spirit afterward. He then asked us if he could get something like a picture that had Jesus on it. I decided to give him the little Christus statue the I had received. When we gave it to him he was so happy and turned and told us he was exceedingly grateful. This made me happy. I hope he gets baptized soon.


We also went on my last exchange in this Zone... at least for a bit. I headed off to be in Dash Point with Elder Moon. That was an amazing exchange. Ricardo should be getting the Melchizedek priesthood at some point this year. He is also blessing the sacrament now. I am so happy for him. We then visited the Bishop and we talked about how the work has been improving in this area. He told us that back when I was with Elder Polson, he and I where laying the ground work for the miracles that have started happening now that Elder Jolley and Elder Moon are serving there. The members are really starting to become amazing missionaries. I am so happy for them. 


Well now for the moment you have all been waiting for..............I am getting transferred to a new stake. I will be serving in the Garrison Creek Ward in the Renton stake. My new companion will be Elder Mitton. I am very sad that I will be leaving the Federal Way Zone and all of the friends I have made here.


Well, I love this Gospel and hope to become a better servant each day. Love you all.

Elder R.K. Northrup

My District in Federal Way


No comments:

Post a Comment