Monday, May 1, 2017

The Spirit... it is an energy. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together.” (A slight change to a quote from Star Wars)

This week has been so good! I have been basically pumped with Spirit-roids! I'm not sure why but I have been crying tears of joy, as well as ones of Sadness. Luckily more joyful ones though.

We were able to teach this awesome black guy named Darren Moss! He is so cool! He has a lot of faith. He is a Detective for the Tacoma area. We taught him a lot about the Book of Mormon. He said he would read it! The Spirit was testifying so hard, he just needs to listen more intently. We being the bogus missionaries we are, we totally didn't invite him to baptism. Thank goodness we can repent and try again!

Sister Martinez is doing really well. She is happier and happier the more we see her. She even made it to church this Sunday! Putting that as a win in the books!

We weren't able to see Jerry this week, which was sad, but he was busy. Slightly understandable.

We also had exchanges with the Zone Leaders. I was with Elder Tripp in Firgrove. Guess what we found???  A family! They are the West family and they are super good!  Brother West just retired from the Army. (He did Artillery and Hazmat.) He is a really open guy. Please pray super hard for this family!

The spirit has been so strong with this week. I have been kind of a baby! I finally feel like the Son's of Mosiah! It is such an awesome feeling to have. It pushes you so hard too. I love it!

That was basically the week! 

Oh... one more thing!  You all remember Laura and Tim from previous emails? Well they dropped the Graham Sisters! What the crap!   I had to binge eat some donette's not to get to upset with them!  Ugh the exhaustion is real!

Anyways, I love you all and hope you are all doing very well.
Pray for these people Kylie, The West's, Sawyer, Jerry, and Darren Moss!

Elder R.K. Northrup


Walking is how we get where we are going!

My last picture with Elder Pratt before he goes home.
I am exceedingly EXHAUSTED beyond compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment