Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Never-homes

This week has been slow going.  We have really been trying to see our potentials, but we have finally put them under the category called the "Never-homes." Which stinks because they totally need the gospel and we are just right outside their door! 

A lot of people didn't seem to be home this week....oh well they well be home next week!

We also had exchanges with the Dash Point Elders. I went with Elder Duffin this time to Dash Point. I prayed to know if that was the right action because Elder Duffin has struggled with the work. The prayer was kinda to know if he had what it takes to be a missionary. Well he did amazing!  He has really been coming along well. We worked in their area and saw one of their recent converts. His name is Dave K. (because I don't know how to spell his last name). He is a super cool guy, really awesome member. He married Cassie Fields who is member and she is super awesome. Together they make a super awesome duo. 
Later we went to see the Webster's and they were still the same as I had left them. Brother Webster gave me all the updates on Golf, haha. Which was awesome.  It was so good see both of them.

The next day we went to a Zone Conference and Elder Arden (I think that was his name) from New Zealand came and spoke to us. He is a straight savage! He taught us about the missionary triangle. One corner of the triangle are the members who job it is to Find & Fellowship.  The full-time missionary corner is to Teach & Testify, and the last corner is Heavenly Father who will Cleanse & Covenant. It was so awesome!  The spirit was so strong in the room. Such an incredible feeling!

Then Sunday came around and that's always a good day.  I feel so ready and refreshed for the rest of the week. I love the sacrament!

Sadly the teaching side of missionary work has been pretty minuscule, but we are looking forward to this coming week!

Well I love all of you and better have a great week!

Elder R.K. Northrup

Top to bottom:  Elder Jolley, Elder Pinkney, Elder Sirrine, then me, Elder Minor, Elder Cardin, Elder Delp & Elder Jang.

This town ain't big enough for the two of us...
I customized this hat the other day, pretty Savage if I do say so my self
The Temple and a weird anomaly that some people refer to as the SUN?!

The snooooooooooowwwwww does exist here!




No comments:

Post a Comment