Monday, January 2, 2017

The Holidays have come to an End for this ole' chap

My new haircut!  (Thanks to Sister Mietus!)


Well those are the last of the holidays for me as missionary. Pretty crazy!

I am excited to tell you all that I did not get fat this month! I was able to make with only minor casualties. Thank for anyone who prayed for me not too. I really appreciate it.

This week has been super good. I have lead my second to last district meeting of this transfer. It was great really learned some things from the other missionaries. I have decided to put a little more effort into the work so that when I go home I can have Heavenly Father tell me that he is please with the work I have done.

Now this week we have been able to teach the Carter's again. They are great I hope they will all accept the gospel and come to know the truths of the things we teach. We are going to be teaching them about the importance of the Book of Mormon and why the only way to come to an understanding of the truth is by reading it. I love that family and am really excited to continue working with them! 

Ember has been pretty difficult to catch this week because she is a very busy person. Please pray for her and that she will be available more often and can actually make it out to church. That is going to be the key for her. Pray for it!

Well we also got to eat with this awesome family! They were Polynesians and I finally got my Polynesian meal that I have been waiting for for my entire mission. It was glorious! I eat so much food! 

Well I love you all! Deuces!

Elder R.K. Northrup

Got a new polo for the future!

The Kivalu's and me!  This family is amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment