Monday, November 28, 2016

Ahhh Nards!



Well, this week is going to a super short email. Why you might ask because literally nothing was accomplished this week. We reported complete ZERO's!! Holiday's man!

We did have a great Thanksgiving Day, we had the activity with the Mission and that was a blast. I had been looking forward to that like all year. Then we ate dinner at the Jordan's they are super awesome, plus Brother Jordan is an awesome cook. 

The next day I was so sore that I could barely move without hurting. That pretty much stunk. 
The next few days we worked real hard but just nothing was happening. So we decided to just start making a real effort to make appointments with people members and non-members. We now have full week this week. It should be really good.

Transfer calls happened and Elder Delp and I will be staying in Hylebos. However the thing I really didn't appreciate was that I got a call from the Assistant calling me to be a District Leader...........well crap! I really don't like this idea at all. However on the down and up sides we are losing Elder Mitton, but we are gaining Elder Perkins and Elder Jolley!

Well, love you all and to all a great December.

Elder R.K. Northrup



No comments:

Post a Comment