Tuesday, September 20, 2016

THIS JUST IN....

I received a message from Reggie's former ward mission leader in Garrison Creek ward with this picture.


Your son will be baptizing this guy Saturday.  I called him and asked him if he was prepared to be a "soggy biscuit"... I am picking him up at 5:30 Saturday night.  When Meuoy asked for Elder Northrup, I felt like Heavenly Father was mindful of him.

(Note from mom)
I have been praying since he was transferred that Heavenly Father would help him to be able to share the gospel with someone and be able to see them progress and then be able to baptize them at some point in his mission.  I cried tears of joy when I received this text.  I am so happy for him.  This will be an experience that he will never forget.  The Lord and his tender mercies!

No comments:

Post a Comment