Monday, April 4, 2016

The Walking Missionary........ BAAAPPPTTTIISSM

Well this week has been another improvement week for the Korean Branch, which is super good.

We were able to get 2 new investigators and 1 who is currently reading book of Mormon. In our lesson with him he told us that as he reads he will pray and seek to know if what it contains is true. He said that once he does that then he will be ready to be baptized! Heck yeah! I have a strong feeling that this is a being who is ready to partake of the sacred ordinance of baptism.  The other new investigator is a 16 yr. old who we taught on the spot. We committed him to baptism and he accepted. These two people are Cho Sung Bin and Austin. They are great and will be in our prayers.

We also went on exchanges this week and I got to go with my old companion, Elder Moon! It was a terrible exchange though. Here's why... because we were both in the Korean Branch for the exchange. Which was totally a problem since neither one of us can speak very good Korean. Oh well, we just made do with the issue.

We head to Bellevue for the day, to try and do some member inspires. The first house we knocked on nobody answered. We drove to the next house and knocked and I turn back to say something to Elder Moon, suddenly my nose transformed into a Volcano! There was so much blood! I had blood on my face on my hands and a couple other things. I basically looked like the walking dead. It was pretty ridiculous. We then ended up having to head back to Federal Way for the rest of the day, just so I could be more presentable in public. (Which is probably a good thing.) After that episode we had dinner and just went tracting the rest time.

Then General Conference came around. I felt so rested during the many sessions of Conference that I was able to listen to. My favorites were......basically all of them. I really enjoyed Elder Holland's because I could just feel the love that the General Authorities had for us and everyone. It was incredible.

Anyways I love you guys.


Elder R.K. Northrup

Down for the count!


Volcanic eruption!

No comments:

Post a Comment