Sunday, March 1, 2015

Exams, extractions and photos... Oh My!

In order to keep up with Reggie for the next two years, I decided to post his letters and pictures onto this blog.  After his mission we will be able to print it out like a scrapbook. (Yay for simplicity!)  He asked me to start with his pre-mission experiences.  After he leaves, I will likely put the uncut/raw version of all that he sends us, not changing grammar, spelling etc. (as painful as that will be fore me).  I want this to be straight from the horses mouth. Hopefully he will give much detail so that this will be something he cherishes and is able to share with his future family.  Here we go bud!  Onward and upward.  You will be a wonderful missionary.  I sure love ya and will miss you like crazy.  However, I know the strides you will make and the experience you have will shape you as a person and follower of Christ. God speed!  Love you!

Preparing mission papers isn't all fun and games.  The goal was to have everything ready to submit by March 1st, 2015! (That was partly so that Talmage could be a part of the "Grand Opening").  A few of those memorable moments...



 This was the initial photo, but apparently his hair is too puffy!
 "Could I have a ultrasaber, please dad?"
 Trying round 2 of photos to submit!
 Not happy about having to put his suit back on.
Finally a photo with a smile (even if it was a forced smile!)

No comments:

Post a Comment